View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 07:00 AM   #34
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I love the idea if we can make it work.

I'm not sure it's fair to compare Julio to Watkins, they're two totally different guys/players. Julio is a top 3-5 WR in the league averaging ~1500 yards per season in the last 6 years. Meanwhile, the hard truth is that Watkins never lived up to his hype in the league with only 1 yr @ 1k+. One plus for a Julio trade that I'll throw out there, he doesn't score a lot of TDs despite all that yardage. Means he won't get upset playing #2 or #3 in TDs REC next to Hill and Kelce.

Let's not overthink this, we have a need for a #2 WR and he's one of the best WRs in the league. I'll let Veach worry about Salary Cap etc...
We're not overthinking it.

1. $15M guaranteed.
2. Has been sidelined by hamstring or foot/leg injuries EIGHT TIMES in his career.

There's no reason to bring him on. None. It's an absolutely stupid idea.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.