Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 10:59 PM   #108
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
**** off, clown. You literally just said this:

“Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her.”

Just shut the **** up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
I just saw a video a couple of days ago with a WNBA star. I was high so I cannot remember who it was, or who was doing the interview, but it was a sports podcast with former pro players from the NFL, NBA, and MLB.

I know the player is one of the top WNBA stars, and they asked her if she could beat any NBA players in one-on-one, and she immediately, without hesitation, said absolutely not. She said that no WNBA star could even beat an NBA bench player who averages 2 minutes a game.

However, Caitlin Clark is 6' tall, is really strong, and has an amazing handle, and unlimited range, and could absolutely win games of one-on-one against some male walk-ons in D-1, and definitely against the people posting in this thread.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote