Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 12:56 PM   #166
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
I think Ray Donovan is incredibly undervalued. Even with a show runner change it has maintained its darkness. That is no anti-hero story. It is something very different. There is a reason that show attracts top actors into very small roles. It is a very open canvas for them.

I watched SoA as a guilty pleasure for several seasons but it got too emo and too soap opera-y for me. And the dialogue was just horrible. There were some really enjoyable characters though and some really fun performances.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.