Thread: Movies and TV Road House (2024)
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 04:09 PM   #73
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Remember when that girl was murdered and her baby pulled out of her lifeless body in Skidmore. Great place to visit
Is that the girl whose body was found in a field owned by Ken Rex McElroy near Quitman Missouri? I was told that story by the son of the then Nodaway County Sheriff after a day of Pheasant and Quail hunting with him and my buddy.

PS: Also The Great Mortimer aka Harley Race was from Quitman Missouri and supposedly had run-ins with Ken Rex. He is rumored along with the Sherrif of Nodaway Co as one of the trigger pullers. Harley still held land around Quitman till his death in 2019. He often came back from home near St Louis, especially around hunting season. He liked the bar in the hall basement in Burlington Junction Mo. He was a hell of a good dude and Mason. I doubt he was involved. Ok done hijacking this as long as Penz quits bringing back memories.

Last edited by srvy; 03-27-2024 at 04:58 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote