View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #15
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The core base of Fallout doesn't want a ****ing online mess.

It definitely competes with Fallout 76. I'm guessing 90% of the people that wanted to play it will want to play this.

Because it's Fallout.

Just a different setting.

But with, you know, an actual story.
Story is usually not a strong spot for these games, it's the exploration and sheer size of the open world and modding. Like I said Fallout single player is old hat now that most play online with friends. A lot of games are competing for single player games and lacking multiplayer. You have Cyberpunk 2077, Rage 2, Metro Exodus and now this. Other than Prey I can't think of a great single player PC game I would want to waste my time on for story.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.