View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 10:21 AM   #10
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Single player game only, not online so doesn't compete with Fallout 76. I thought New Vegas was incredibly boring, never made it past a few hours in the game. This game looks good but it's not multiplayer so I probably won't have time for it.
That's interesting.

New Vegas was an incredible story with so many potentially completely different endings depending on your choices and the factions with which you sided. It had some of the greatest quest story lines, which in my opinion is the biggest weakness of all Bethesda games.

I never cared about the story at all in any Bethesda games with the exception of maybe Oblivion?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.