Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Hrmmm....

Right now i have:

Amazon Prime
Netflix
Hulu
Disney

One of those has to go before i add HBO...im thinking Netflix but idk man.

Everyone and their mom has a goddamn streaming service now. The content is so broken up nowadays and scattered across so many streaming services. Every time i go searching for a movie it's on some goddamn streaming app i don't have, despite subscribing to the biggest players.
Just my opinion.

But HBOMax is better because the the quality is better. Especially since a lot of the studios pulled their movies back from Netflix.

Netflix has a ton of stuff, but waaaaaay too much junk/filler.

HBOMax Max has a ton of quality WB catalog movies and of course their HBO back catalog which is quality.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.