View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 05:37 PM   #47
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
A few years ago, I finally watched the Exorcist with a friend and his adult son, all the way through.
Having never seen it mostly and the fact it was from 70s, something stood out that was hilarious.
When the mom is in the doctors office..he's sitting there in his office, smoking a cigarette!
As soon as I realized that, I laughed and cheered and fist pumped! Such a 70s moment in film!
And then we saw Young Frankenstein.
I still find The Excorcist creepy,esp. for how old it is,cause it seems like that could happen,for whatever reason.But yeah people smoked everywhere back in those days.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote