Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #792
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Rollins mic skills have vastly improved ever since he was with ROH. He has come a long way. I like him as champion but I think it's someone else's turn. And if we're getting Cena vs Rollins at SS I will stop watching. Vince continues to shove him down our throats. He needs to turn heel and go back to his Dr Thuganomics gimmick. Supercena needs to stop
Im not excited about that one at all either. Maybe 1 last attempt to push Rollins. They should have save Ambrose Rollins for a SS feud with Dean carrying the strap until WM.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.