Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 09:43 PM   #44

Took an at-home test last month. The test wasn't a big deal, just one night of less than ideal sleep conditions. But it showed a green light the next morning which says it captured what it needed. The lab received it and let me know I've been diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea. Appointment to review and discuss later this month.

A CPAP sounds miserable. I took the test because I snore, but I generally sleep heavy and don't get tired or sleepy during the day. So it's hard to envision wearing a mask at night. Other option is an Inspire implant solution. We'll see.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.