Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 08:49 AM   #116
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
And you would be wrong. Unless there are some really really bad bball players on here. Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her

I learned this the easy way. My freshman team was split into two teams in high school. My team scrimmaged against the varsity girls who were #4 in the state. I was so scared, I was like shit we are gonna get curbstomped by girls and everyone is going to make fun of us. We won by 52. And the scrubs played, alot.
Iowa girls 3 on 3?

Just kidding.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.