View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:14 AM   #35
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Wrong, cash is KING. I don't carry much, but I hate to pull out plastic for something that costs less than $5.01. If I go to my watering hole for a beer and it's $3.25, I leave the $1.75 as a tip. For what I have left from the end of the day, I put in a jar and have the grandkids roll it up in coin wrappers and take them to the bank. I'm a good grandpa.
Cash is not King anymore. Cash does not get you the lowest price. It is more dangerous to carry. If a person is not taking advantage of the extras that come with having and using credit cards, responsibly, then they are just not doing the best financial things they can do for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.