View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 07:28 AM   #132
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
I started DDPY and was enjoying it until I sprained my MCL (working around the yard) so bad that the docs thought that I tore it.

I should probably give it another try.

Yes, it is. That's another thing I've been dealing with.

Anyway, I was doing pretty good fitness-wise until a few years ago. Then chemo kicked my ass, then I dislocated my wrist along with shattering it and breaking my arm ... then the MCL ....

I'm on a team (of 4) doing "Run The Year" again and at the moment my miles are walking miles, but I'm knocking them out. Plus, I've been focusing at some strengthening and stability stuff. I haven't started lifting again - but it's in the plan.
Welp... now I have extra motivation to regain the fitness I lost.
Gotta get strong to survive future chemo!

My scans are no longer clear. Fortunately, the "activity" is limited to my my upper chest (under the left collarbone). My oncologist hopes that it'll be "slow growing" this time - so I'm on "Watch & Wait". (Malt Lymphoma)

So much for getting my damn port removed.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote