Thread: Movies and TV Tiger King(Netflix)
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 11:21 AM   #108
MY LITTLE #15

Watched this over the weekend. Laughed and said WTF a lot.

I'm not 100% that Carole killed her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if he was living the life in Costa Rica, becuase she's batshit crazy. Joe just let that consume him. He took that (and everything) to the extreme. I don't think he hired someone to kill her. I think that was Jeff setting him up.

Joe was simply what we around here like to call an attention whore. He didn't consider the consequences of any of his actions. He reminds me of a child who gets laughs from his friends, so he keeps trying to top himself by doing stupider and stupider things. Once he figured out he was in trouble, though, he didn't know how to get out of it, which caused even more trouble. Especially by dumping his assets in his mother's name. Poor woman.

What floors me is that 19% of voters in Oklahoma thought he was the best person to run the state.

I hope there's more indictments spread out among these players. Saff had it right in the end when she said that, especially for all of the animal rights people involved, the ones getting the short end of the stick was ultimately the animals.

Less than 4,000 tigers exist in their natural habitat, yet 5,000-10,000 are kept in zoos or other captivity. The millions in legal fees definitely would have been better spent if these people didn't care more about themselves, the attention, or their lifestyles than they did about animals.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.