View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 05:42 PM   #5
MVP

Edge, most interested in seeing how Karlaftis, Harrison, and Jackson (USC) end up coming along. I think Thibodeaux is already out of range pending some huge dropoff. Too bad Sam Williams is an idiot. This really was a much, much better year early for DEs...

CB, I like Elam. Interested in Banks (Ohio State), Kendrick, Green (Texas), Thompson (Tennessee), Bland (Fresno St)

WR, Ross and Olave seem like top 20 locks. Keep an eye for Wilson (Ohio State), Metchie III (Bama), Ali (Kentucky), Roberson Jr (SMU), Hennigan (App St), Adams (Southern Miss).

It's a "bigger" class but I'm not sure it's anywhere near as deep at the positions KC is going to be "in need" of.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.