Thread: Food and Drink The New Cinnamon Coca Cola
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:16 AM   #20
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I have full bottle's of Regular, Apple, Carmel, and the elusive Peach Crown. I'm not sure what the hell I'll do with them, but they are out there with the rest of the liquor in the man cave. I figured it would be a decent add to the collection, time will tell what people like. If they sit for years, I'll just bring them along on some ATV trips, that will make them disappear.
That peach man. They would only sell it here one at a time, one per day per customer. Now that on the rocks is tasty. And I don't care for crown. I like Canadian but not regular crown, but love that stuff.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.