View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 02:38 PM   #182
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
I'll likely have to send back the box though, right? I'm assuming they would give her a brand new one.
Yup, they will act like it's a total return. So she will have to turn everything in and/or they will take everything. Then they setup a return where they will install all new equipment on "her" new plan since you no longer live there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Very true. Good luck with your plan.

I don't understand why they give a new customer a special deal but drive long-term subscribers directly into the arms of their competition.

It's just terrible business.
I actually had the DTV customer service admit that a few weeks ago to me. They are trying to give loyal customers more discounts like new members. They finally gave me a good deal last time after talking to someone who knew what they were doing. She admitted they are working on it and while the offer wasn't as good as some on here, it was the best I have received in 3+ years with them. Half off Sunday Ticket which is fair enough for me, free HBO and movies for 3 months and $20 bill credit for 12 months.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.