Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:54 AM   #47591
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Suspiciously I don’t see Dungver on this list. But what I DO see is that our GM and scouting department are God level, while Dungver is probably only better than the Faders. Who’ve been below poverty level. Guess that makes Dungver sewage level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lEt'S rEaCh cAnT dRaFt!

And just a reminder that 9 of this year's 10 picks made the roster of a team that damn near made 4 straight SBs.

But hey....ya see what Paton did?! Sumbitch found a pretty good corner with pick 9!!
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.