Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:53 AM   #47590
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Not really, I just didn't think it through on the 2500 number. If I had done some more digging and realized a duo has never hit that mark, I would have posted the 2,200 range which is what I've pulled it back to for them. Williams and Gordon can be more like the 2008 and 2009 Giants and Panthers, that would not surprise me. They both eclipsed 900 yards rushing in 2021 and I think Williams hits that 1,200-1,300 range with Gordon getting into the 1,000 yard range.
You better hope you can somehow run for 2200 yards as a team, but it’s highly unlikely given your abysmal OL. Because Russacked teams have historically thrown the ball the fewest % of their plays in the league. Good thing you just gave up lots of assets and money for that guy. Dungver thinking it’s the 1990s going full blown rushing attack with no defense. New blocking scheme, new offensive philosophy, new but VERY meh HC, unproven DC, no early draft picks, no new offensive weapons, no upgrade at OL. I bet you guys think this is the year the streak ends huh??

At least your team is really good at hugging!! I’m sure that’ll play out well in the physical NFL.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.