Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:26 AM   #47587
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
He's in a tough spot. He's one of the few Mule Tools that stuck it out here and braved the Mahomes Effect. He wants so much to chest pound and revert back to his passive- aggressive- back handed -compliment -giving -24/7- self, because THIS year he thinks he FINALLY has something. As the season goes on, and the reality of finishing last again sets in, he'll be more level headed.
Not really, I just didn't think it through on the 2500 number. If I had done some more digging and realized a duo has never hit that mark, I would have posted the 2,200 range which is what I've pulled it back to for them. Williams and Gordon can be more like the 2008 and 2009 Giants and Panthers, that would not surprise me. They both eclipsed 900 yards rushing in 2021 and I think Williams hits that 1,200-1,300 range with Gordon getting into the 1,000 yard range.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.