View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 01:34 PM   #1107
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
If you guys want a good heapin' helpin' of Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric all rolled into one, go look for the movie Above Majestic. That is your one stop shopping for all of the above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Saturn is the last planet in the chain...hence it's rings. It's the reason the number 7 is prominent in modern religion. It's also part of the vital electro-magnetic impulses the govern our microcosm. The Sun and Saturn are like the (+) and (-) terminals on a car battery..and complete a circuit. These circuits are everywhere in life...it's just on a bigger scale.

Egyptian masters were well aware of this....as the Pyramids were strategically placed on earths magnetic lay lines...and above an aquifer to amplify these frequencies. They are glorified antennas...

What ever they were were...they were not like us...they essentially created our modern technology....from agriculture, astronomy, architecture...to geometry. Google "Baghdad battery"...they knew of electrical forces at play...They had a fully realized culture seemly out of nowhere.

The Sphinx has been digitally tested to be 20,000+ years old....Christian establishment isn't about to let that seep into main-stream consciousness. Keeping people scared, controlled and ignorant is quite profitable.

Th Egyptians were VERY adamant about the importance of the arrangement of the cosmos...and its governing principles. We've been sold it's random...it isn't. It's deliberate order...and they knew it....down to the atom and beyond.

There is one thing...and that's it. We are just small, animated, components of it...."it knows if you've been sleeping, it knows if you're awake...it knows it you've been bad or good.....or karma will wreck your shit".
So I was browsing back on this thread when I stumbled on to BlackOp's post and it made me think of my question that nobody bit on. I just watched it again last week, and while I'm not buying everything they're selling (especially the space part, you'll see), it DOES make you think. Check it out (and get comfy, it's over 2 hours long)….

DISCLAIMER - they do touch on political elements at certain parts in the doc, but it's not a political documentary
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.