Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:55 PM   #333
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The Jones thing is looking odder and odder. They really only had 1 priority in the offseason and that was rebuilding the Oline and now they appear to have over tinkered with something that really just needed some rotational and depth pieces until they could fully attack it in '22.

Talk of going back to the drawing board on defense heading into week 3, while props for the recognition that it ain't working, but woof.*

*nowhere near the panic button
Yeah, I hope we aren't always chasing our tail Through the Mahomes era. With the DE position and needing LB, RB possible safety, and a #2 receiver.

I know that STs are important but maybe we need a younger coach here that doesn't have so many demands on personnel. Maybe keeps some guys that could help on D and a receiver that can take some pressure off Hill so they don't dbl him and drop a safety behind him.

I love our GM but starting to feel he blew this offseason.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.