Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 10:47 AM   #87
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post

I see mentioned Silence of the Lambs connection, how about Manhunter. That's the prequel to SOL. It's a Michael Mann (Miami Vice) film from 1986 featuring William Peterson of CSI fame. It's is fantastic, Brian Cox plays the Anthony Hopkins character and Petersen is the FBI guy and his boss is Dennis Farina. It's got all the slickness of Miami Vice and has an intriguing story. I can watch over and over just like Silence of the Lambs. If you're a fan of In a Gadda Da Vida, you'll love the ending. If you're a fan of William Petersen like me, or you will be after seeing this film, don't miss To Live or Die in LA. If you have Directv, both films are on HDNET quite often.

One of my favorite films ever,maybe it's because it's the first one of the series I ever saw but I'll still Brian Cox as Lector over Hopkins.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote