View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 02:03 AM   #807
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I like this, but as much as i love mason, i probably would swap him out for jacque vaughn.

Vaughn, at least how i remember it, was a lock-down defender. Similar styles with getting to the rim....mason probably had a better 3 ball, but vaughn could carry the team, or drop 10 assists.....with the stellar d.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm sorry, but #BIFM was a better defender than Vaughn, because he was stronger and more aggressive. His on the ball defense was outstanding. And Mason was a better shooter and driver. Vaughn was a very good pass-first-pass-second-in-fact-just-pass-point guard, but overall Mason was just better.

In his senior year Mason averaged 5 assists a game, and he played 3 years with a second point guard playing the 2. If he had played with a true SG for 3 years instead of Graham, his career assists total would be much higher.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.