View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #835
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar ****ing stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a ****ing moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. **** him, and **** his inferiority complex.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.