View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:24 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

I was meh on the Bolton and Kaindoh picks the day of the draft but even I can see why they were taken. Hitchens is gone after this year now and I’m happy that he will be. Kaindoh is much better against the run and I think he has some upside in zone coverage.

Kaindoh is all about measurables and if Daly can unlock the potential. We all freaked out when they took Danna and he wasn’t dog shit at least. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to an athletic freak at DE.

I would have liked to have seen Marshall or Basham at 58 but Marshall’s medicals obviously were a factor and Basham, I think, was an afterthought after the Reed signing. They want a DE...not a DE that they have to move inside on pass rush downs. We already have three pass rushing DTs now.

You can bet that DE is the first round pick next year for sure.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.