View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:19 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

I don’t think he’s necessarily wrong in some parts of that post, but as with the draft and a roster like KCs, like it or not, it’s not all about this year.

The draft is a multipurpose exercise. Add talent and fill some needs for sure, but also looking forward financially plays a part. The chiefs need a long term center and they got a great one.

I’m not a Bolton fan but that seems to be a “we didn’t think this guy would fall this far he’s bpa” pick.

The rest is fine or about what you’d expect.

I would have liked to see a wr or de sure, but the value needed to match up. It didn’t seem to and in the end, you have andy Reid to coach up wrs. I think DE is a spot you’re gonna have to take pretty early next year so patch it up and go from there
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.