View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 03:17 PM   #1200
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I agree, it's all in jest lol made me want to search speculation on what they might look like - as if we would know lol https://www.popularmechanics.com/spa...lly-look-like/
I never liked the argument that it's unrealistic that aliens would look similar to us. Of course they would.

Drunks go to bars. Kids go to toy stores. Aliens would naturally go to a planet that is similar or beneficial to them. We probably won't try to settle on Jupiter because it's a gas planet, life or no life. We might settle on Europa or one of the moons of saturn though due to how similar we think they might be.

Besides 4 legged creatures can't manipulate the environment like primates can. Your method of locomotion can drastically limit your ability to manipulate the world around you. I would think living in a liquid based environment would limit you as well...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote