View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:25 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd consider it at our pick. Not positive I'd do it, but I'd listen.

That's turning one top 100 prospects into three. And likely one top 75 into two.

And I don't think it's likely you'll see a massive drop off in talent between 32 and 43.

It's not a slam dunk but it's one I'd have to think about as our pick was up.
Well, it's still 3 top 100 players for 3 top 100 players but you're getting awful close to 4 top 100 players and you still have ammo in the 5th to move up from 110.

I'd be okay with 43-64-79-110 instead of 32-64-95-133 but I think you have to make that 3rd rounder count and we don't have a great history there.

Also, I'm just not sure there's a talent there at 79 that I'm jumping for joy for right now unless you start looking at RBs. I think that might be the area Wright goes and now I'm listening. Maybe there's a LB there I want that would fall.

I still come back to wanting to be the team that's moving up in rounds and not down. I like moving down alot more when I can obtain a round-higher pick from a potentially shitty team in the following year and I just don't think this is the year to make a move like that for KC.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote