View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Lots of ways to skin the cat. It still all comes down to me to who they feel is the best value in that spot.

If it's a T like Jaylen Mayfield or Teven Jenkins, or a WR like our boy Marshall, or a DE like Azeez or Phillips or Odeyingbo, OK. All work for me.

This is, fortunately, a really good T draft.

I had heard the same on Mitchell Schwartz, actually.

Makes the Niang pick even more interesting. I assume Veach is aware both are mulling retirement rather than extension.

Fisher has been so good for them and so critical to the team's success... I have a feeling they'll try to take care of him in some way. Maybe that means they extend him to reduce this year's cap hit and spread out the cost of cutting him over two years or something like that (or give him the option to see how rehab goes and come back in 2022 for one more year).
Yeah, you gotta figure Niang slots in there somewhere. He was good at LT at TCU, so if he can do it, you put him there IMO.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.