Andrew Whitworth, 2nd round (55th)
Trent Brown, 7th round
Orlando Brown, Jr., 3rd round (83rd)
La'ell Collins UDFA
Mitchell Schwartz, 2nd round (37)
Terron Armstead, 3rd round (75th)
David Bakhtiar, 4th round (109th)
Taylor Moton, 2nd round (64th)

And that doesn't include guys that were drafted in the 1st but after pick 22 (Duane Brown, Bryan Bulaga, Isaiah Wynn, Anthony Costanzo, Ryan Ramczyk,
Lots of ways to skin the cat. It still all comes down to me to who they feel is the best value in that spot.

If it's a T like Jaylen Mayfield or Teven Jenkins, or a WR like our boy Marshall, or a DE like Azeez or Phillips or Odeyingbo, OK. All work for me.

This is, fortunately, a really good T draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I have a bit of inside info on Fisher, apparently he was planning to retire at the end of this current contract but if the Chiefs were gonna give him another contract I doubt he would. He loves it in KC.
I had heard the same on Mitchell Schwartz, actually.

Makes the Niang pick even more interesting. I assume Veach is aware both are mulling retirement rather than extension.

Fisher has been so good for them and so critical to the team's success... I have a feeling they'll try to take care of him in some way. Maybe that means they extend him to reduce this year's cap hit and spread out the cost of cutting him over two years or something like that (or give him the option to see how rehab goes and come back in 2022 for one more year).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.