View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:51 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
About half come from the TOP TEN. We're not trading up that high.

The next 25% or so come in around 22-32 in the first. That's always possible.

The last 25% or so come from everywhere else, although the vast majority come in the 2nd round.

If you really want to pick up an OT, the best value move would like to be to trade DOWN, take one in the high 2nd and get back some picks.
so which is it? am I DUMB for saying take one late in the first/early second or not? I'm confused.

I literally posted a mock in which I moved down into the upper second and took Mayfield. So both of my thoughts on the matter you indicate here are total possibilities; yet you previously called me stupid for saying we probably need to look at OT with our first pick.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.