View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:27 AM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
About half come from the TOP TEN. We're not trading up that high.

The next 25% or so come in around 22-32 in the first. That's always possible.

The last 25% or so come from everywhere else, although the vast majority come in the 2nd round.

If you really want to pick up an OT, the best value move would like to be to trade DOWN, take one in the high 2nd and get back some picks.
With Fisher tearing an achilles, I'd think it's time to start looking for the next long term LT just in case.

75% of the LT's in the league come from the first so you'll have to probably start there. I dunno what I'd do. I haven't paid much attention to the current LT crop.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.