Thread: Movies and TV The Hunters on Amazon
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:19 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
This was tonally all over the place. The pilot was pretty straight shooting, then they tried to go Tarantino for the proceeding episodes. The lead kid sucks, the writing sucks. About 3 episodes in, I'll probably finish this season but I dont imagine I'll hop aboard season 2.
The actor playing Jonah is downright awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heapshake View Post
I think I have one episode left. For me it went downhill. There are parts where it feels like something South Park would do as a joke - but they are serious about it. There is one game show about why people hate the jews that really hits you over the head about how everyone you know along with yourself are anti-Semitic.

I might go for a second season. It certainly has its moments. I'm not sure how they can extend the story - around episode 7 or 8 I thought it was done.
The game show bit was the most cringe worthy and just over the top terrible. I think I am 7 episodes in, I am ready for it to be done. The vast majority of the characters just aren't pulled off very well. The "sister", the B movie actor guy, Jonah, the young Nazi guy are all pretty bad.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.