Thread: Movies and TV The Hunters on Amazon
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 10:00 AM   #10
the great pumpkin

I finished it last night and the last episode went off the rails. Half the episode was exposition and the other half had me saying "Please don't do this" but it did it anyway.

I "enjoy" the flashbacks and the finding out some of the things that were going on. By the end I think the show does a disservice to those that lived and those that died. I liked How to Spot a Nazi and I thought the corn syrup plot line was dumb but I liked how over the top it was. I like watching a Nazi getting tortured. I liked watching Bif doing his shenanigans. Gasing the old lady was great. However, all of that is undercut by the ending. I guess the whole point of the series is that the Nazis are still winning and that isn't as much fun. After the last episode I don't think I'd watch another season.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.