Thread: Movies and TV The Hunters on Amazon
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 11:01 PM   #2
the great pumpkin

I've seen the first two episodes and I'm enjoying it.

I can definitely see the Tarantino aspects to it but to me it appears to be closer to the b movies that Tarantino repurposes than actual Tarantino. It is the cheesy nazi flick combined with a 70s cop drama and a blaxploitation film all in one. Tarantino takes those and elevates them with interesting themes and great dialog. Hunters just has the cheese (at least so far). But it does cheese pretty well.

I'm a little worried that Nazis infiltrating the government is going to be where they try to achieve some sort of depth and I don't think they will have the ability to pull it off.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.