View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #90
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Lee did pushups with his forefinger and thumb.

the amount of force in that psi would destroy Tyson.

..it wouldn't last one round.
I was going to say this. As well as "performing elevated v-sits for extended periods of time" and routinely curling over 100 lbs. The guys upper body and core were conditioned beyond belief. Legendary. Not to mention his kicks, as already demonstrated in the video clip. They said it was "like being hit by a car".

With all that said Tyson did have 100 pounds on him and they're both world class fighters in their own right. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tyson win. That uppercut was like nothing I've ever seen before..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.