View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:22 PM   #11
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I saw this somewhere else and I have no idea what's happening there. No idea at all. I assumed it was a fake photo, but it's showing up everywhere.
It's real...

Link: https://nypost.com/2024/03/28/sports...wn-viral-photo

Quote:
This week, a photo went viral showing Daniels to have a lump about the size of a golf ball hanging off his right elbow.

The Post asked Dr. Laith M. Jazrawi, the Chief of the Division of Sports Medicine at NYU Langone Orthopedics, for his opinion on what was going on with the 23-year-old’s elbow and what it might mean.

“He has olecranon bursitis,” Dr. Jazrawi believes.

The doctor described the symptoms as swelling and “sometimes pain, sometimes no pain.”

How does one fix this issue?

“You can get a cortisone injection, or you can surgically remove the bursa,” Dr. Jazrawi said.

“The downtime for something like that is two-to-three weeks for a bursa excision, or you can play the whole season with it because it’s generally not that painful.”
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.