View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 01:02 AM   #221
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not very good. I wouldn't mind him in the 3rd. 2nd is too rich for him IMO. His teammate, Jay Tufele would probably be a guy I'd consider in 2. Jaylen Twyman is a nice prospect that I might consider in 2. That said, I know there's the prospect of losing Nnadi in 2022 but I'm not sure taking a guy before round 3 is the best course.

If I were going to pound the table to do that, then I'd say you put guys like Barmore and Nixon on the table in round 1 if they are there.
Well, I don't know enough about college players to pound the table for anybody, lol. But I have run the first two rounds 20 or 30 times on the site in the OP and usually there isn't any 1st round OL left. I think it was only one occasion where Vera-Tucker was still available. Most of the 1st round receivers are gone, as well, although Kadarius is sometimes available.

Phillips is often there and Rousseau has been there 2 or 3 times. Barmore is usually available and Nixon is always there. Pretty much whoever I don't take out of that bunch is drafted immediately after by Tampa.

Oddly, your guy Perkins is not highly regarded on this particular site. He is the 118th rated player and is always available to us with our 3rd round pick. Heh. We should be so lucky, huh?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.