Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #175
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'd be interested in seeing that.
Here:

This is cumulative % of games with a sack, and # of sacks, ordered by number of sacks the opponent gave up that season. The games to the left are the hardest, and they get easier as you go right.

As you can see, Von gets a sack in 50% of his games against teams that gave up 25 or fewer sacks. Aldon doesn't get to 50% until he gets all the way up to opponents with 35 sacks/season.

Also, Von has 10.5 sacks against teams that gave up 32 or fewer sacks in a season, while Aldon only has 3.

I'm not sure this is the best way to show the information, but it sure looks good for Von, I'd say.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.