View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #183
Supporter

everyone hates this guy...

Quote:
King James - April 13, 2007 01:49 AM (GMT)
QUOTE (flyers0909 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:27 PM)
QUOTE (Chiefs @ Apr 12 2007, 06:20 PM)
I'll get all the games tonight and I'll keep you posted on the next weeks release.

yay

sounds like a cheer of a proud son..welcome back Bob and been trying to keep this "snoopy" character in line..but Its hard cuz hes so fullofrage! :football:

snoopy91579 - April 13, 2007 05:08 AM (GMT)
im not fullofrage, just discontent with the land of the foolish, aka, anyone who plays disrespectfully.....

snoopy91579 - April 13, 2007 05:09 AM (GMT)
i also love how you talk down to me like you expect woodstock to fly out of my ass, like im some dog to be played with, well if you think that way why dont you toss me a bone, and instead of chomping on that ill munch on your pathetic ass :assassin:
http://z14.invisionfree.com/06_League/ar/t12866.htm
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.