View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 12:49 PM   #856
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I am not upset over Chucky. He didn't say anything that other men and women have not said in private conversations. If he was a black comedian he could make fun of big lips and every white person ever born and nobody would care. But he isn't. He's a rich middle aged white HC in the NFL and isn't allowed his own opinion on anything.

I think it stinks he didn't say the Michelin tires on that mans face were all terrain. Seems like an opportunity lost.
There has never been a man that walked on the face of this earth that hasn't said something racist or homophobic including Black people and other minorities. I don't know when but the shit will come to a head one day and all hell is gonna break loose. People are gonna wake up one day and realize they spent their whole life fighting to force people to think the way they want them to think and they never did. There are racists in every country in this world and no matter what you do you are not going to change them. They got mad at the word QUEER he used... Well thats what the Q in LGBTQ means unless I am mistaken. The NFL should not have pressured Fisher to draft a gay guy just because he is gay, The NFL should not have to interview a minority when 80% of the league are minorities.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.