View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:14 AM   #34
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
We are looking into that one.
First off.....congrats on making it out of all of that.

Second....I swear to God that some ER docs are just ****ing horrible at their jobs. Obviously not anywhere close to the seriousness of your situation but I went to the ER for lower stomach pain. My Dad had appendicitis when he was around my age and went in for the same thing....so I was telling him everything that was going on and he told me to tell the ER doc to check my appendix. Told the Doc....went in for a scan....and got sent home with the good old excuse of "We can't find anything that's wrong...keep an eye on it". Next morning I get a call from my wife who's frantically yelling at me to get back to the hospital. The ER doc from the next morning took a look at my scan and immediately knew that my appendix had to be taken out. Went back in and had surgery that same day. What the ****? And a friend of mine had the same thing happen to him at a completely different hospital.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.