Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:06 AM   #836
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUte View Post
I'm not very tall at all (5'10) and I love forward controls. I think its more about what feels good to you.
Well it's easier to adjust to the forward controls as a medium sized person as it is to adjust to the Mid-controls as a larger person.

I'm 6'1" and look like a gorilla on a little bike on the Street Bob. My knees are up into my stomach... it was ridiculously uncomfortable and looked funny. Which is the reason i was asking.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.