View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 04:16 PM   #15329
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Put me on blast, whatever. **** pickles. I hate pickles. **** Vinegar. **** Mustard. **** all that shit. It just doesn't do it for me. At all.

That being said, I won't throw a fit if vinegar and mustard are used appropriately. I can usually pick it up if it is used, but it won't ruin Q, necessarily. But I've had enough "Southern" BBQ (most of it in fact) that just straight horribad that it has scarred me. I'm pretty damned sensitive to it.

Flame Away.
****ing A right. **** pickles.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote