View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 08:26 PM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
They lost a lot of talent and went down about 7 levels of coaching quality. They struggled against Louisiana Layfette

If KState was facing a quality opponent, 3 turnovers would have sunk them. Lucky for them, mediocrity might get them a playoff bid at the rate this year is going.
Fair enough. Yeah I thought Miss State was beatable for that very reason. Trust me, I'm not thinking Miss State is that good. Still, they're bigger, stronger, and faster across the board than K-State. They still have several NFL prospects.

Maybe the turnovers would have sunk them, maybe not. I think that speaks to the quality of this year's team that they were able to overcome those turnovers, a turnover on downs on the first drive, dropped passes, missing starters on defense, cowbells/heat/road environment, etc to get the win.

K-State was picked to finish 9th in the big 12. If they finish like 4th that means they're a lot better than people thought.
Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.