View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 12:29 PM   #34
Politically Incorrect

I drive about 42-46,000 miles a year locally due to my job. I have driven many miles a year in my life, the most about 62,000 in one year. I've seen tons of crazy things over the last 35 years but I've noticed something astounding during the last 10 years to the point now that it's ridiculous.

The percentage of drivers who use their blinkers to signal a turn, while changing lanes, or exiting a highway is less than 20% and could be under 10-15%. I see drivers come across three lanes of highway traffic and no turn signal, I see someone pull off a highway cutting in front of me at 60-70 MPH and once again no turn signal, I see people at a stop sign in a shopping center and I expect them to go straight but they cut in front of me with no turn signal, I proceed when a light turns green only to have a driver suddenly cut in front of me in the opposite direction making a turn again with no turn signal.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE TURN SIGNAL IN EVERYONE'S VEHICLE!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.