View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:18 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Nah, I definitely said "dumb" and shouldn't have. Of course, I've now had my coffee as well so we're good.

Take Mayfield in the 1st and have Rankin or Remmers play OT next year.

I think they're going to have to get a FA tackle somewhere, whether in actual FA or retaining one of our guys.

Niang better be ready to go after opting out. No excuses.
Rankin has been a disaster at LT in the past, that's why he's here. Remmers has done okay, and I absolutely think you have to bring him back, but he's long in the tooth and a stop-gap. I think you're right that Niang is a must-hit draftee at this point, but you're going to need another old vet on a one year deal type of guy to maybe hold the fort. It's going to have to be cheap, which means you really need to hedge that with some real draft resources.

Damnit. I really wanted a Jaelen Phillips type as I felt we were one more pass rusher away from a dominant defense. Of course, I kind of like that kid from Pitt maybe in the third.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.