View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 04:05 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Yeah, getting away without using M$ Office is a neat trick if you can do it. But most need it. For me, Excel alone is well worth the money. Too, though those alternatives named here are often adequate they aren't as smooth or as seamlessly integrated as M$. Apple is fine but 95% of the world uses M$ for business and it then becomes a pain in the ass.
Other than some bullshit that I hate like VLOOKUP, I can do everything I need to do in Numbers and save it in Excel format for other people to use.

I actually prefer the Apple suite, it's more user friendly. Imagine that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.