View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 08:20 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I am needing Microsoft Office that has Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. all included. I found on Microsoft.com that it is $149. Surely there has to be a cheaper deal that that.
Also I have seen there is a Microsoft Office 365. It is only like $35.00 and comes with more than just the main 3 programs.
I am not sure which to purchase and why a person would purchase one over the other. Trying to make the best purchase.
I pay $1 a week for O365 on 5 devices because it was easier than proving the teacher discount fo $100 for the retail version. Can cancel at any time.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.